BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Karen D.
Indianapolis, In
Dasani, and one other brand are the ONLY water i will drink, everything else just doesn't taste as good! It's been this way for years, no plans on changing anytime soon.
Jamie B.
One of my favorite waters without minerals added I don't like to buy waters with minerals added cuz it taste very different and I don't know what chemicals they be putting
Jordan B.
Jackson, MI
Good quality for a good price. I buy regularly for myself and my family. Great for packed lunches or to take on the go. Bottles aren't weak so I don't have to worry about if one gets stepped on.
Jasmine D.
Tulsa, OK
It is the Go To water in my home. It is refreshing and clean and a great price point. For a large case, it will not break the bank. Easy to store and to cool and easy to recycle once done drinking.
Sabrina S.
Waskom, TX
I have never liked water until recently. I have some medical issues what restricted my intake of liquids and required me to drink water. I chose this brand and now love it!
Cathy R.
What else is there to say for water besides super hydrating. You get 8.5 fl. oz. of water and that my friends is enough to quench your thirst for the time being. You can always refill the bottle.
Kathryn B.
Lees Summit, MO
For me, bottled water is bottled water. As long as it doesn't have a weird aftertaste, it doesn't bother me. This one has a slightly mineral taste, but it's less noticeable when it's chilled.
MAYRA R.
GUAYAMA PUERTO RICO, PA
Love Dasani water. Refreshing afordable price. Good for all the family I will recommend it to every body. I take 5 bottles with every were I go. You can find this brand on all the stores buy.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Great tasting water. I love it even better when it's on sale! Dasani has the best designed bottles, in my opinion-- I like how the cap isn't short and easily bent
Natalie D.
I know that people say that water doesn't have a flavor but there is something about Dasani water that just taste so good to me! I enjoy Dasani water more than most other bottled water products.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?