BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Cindy F.
Sallisaw, OK
Dasani Purified Water is my favorite. I like the sweet taste and the bottle. The water is clean and sweet. The bottle is firm and holds its shape as you drink which is a plus when you are active.
Sabrina S.
Waskom, TX
I have never liked water until recently. I have some medical issues what restricted my intake of liquids and required me to drink water. I chose this brand and now love it!
Jordan B.
Jackson, MI
Good quality for a good price. I buy regularly for myself and my family. Great for packed lunches or to take on the go. Bottles aren't weak so I don't have to worry about if one gets stepped on.
Sonia I.
Ridgefield, NJ
Dasani taste good better than nestle water. I know most theme parks have them because of the coca cola industry owns Dasani water. But overall good water cannot complain.
Molly N.
I love this water!! It tastes so clean, that I have no complaints. The size is good, not too much, or too little. I recommend this to everyone! You guys need to make sure you are drinking water.
Kiana P.
It's water so there is not much to write except it tastes clean and crisp. I love buying the smaller bottles because they are great to grab when you just want that instant cool off and hydration.
Karen D.
Indianapolis, In
Dasani, and one other brand are the ONLY water i will drink, everything else just doesn't taste as good! It's been this way for years, no plans on changing anytime soon.
Brittany L.
Rush Springs, OK
Theses are perfect for my toddler. He likes to be so independent but struggles to drink out of the big bottle. It's also a great tasting water and I'm glad to know my child is drinking good water.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
Dasani water is my go to water. It has a clean crisp taste to it. The plastic Container is also very sturdy and doesn't fall in its self when trying to put the lid back on.
Bethany C.
Fayetteville, AR
I know a lot of people say all water tastes the same, and I guess it's all pretty close,but I think Dasani is a little better than most other brands. It just tastes better.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?