BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Hayden S.
Eugene, OR
Dasani is my favorite bottled water brand. It takes clean and pure. The packaging is also sturdy. Many water bottles are flimsy but Dasani's have a hard external shell and are comfortable to hold.
Angela L.
North Hills, CA
Not my favorite, but it is one I've continued drinking for the past 2 years since it is one of the better tasting ones at that price point. Can't go wrong with this one especially when it's on sale.
Karen C.
Seattle, WA
Meh... doesn't taste bad, but it's not really good either. Since priced relatively reasonably I will purchase it in a pinch at a gas station. Don't like the bottle though - prefer to drink from glass.
Amanda M.
A lot of people don't like Dasani waters taste. I however enjoy the taste. The eight count small water bottles are perfect for handing out to little kids as they are a perfect size. Not so much for adults
Erika L.
Griswold , CT
I only gave 4 stars because Dasani used to be my favorite water until I discovered smart water now that's what I drink 99% of the time but Dasani is always a good choice too
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
I'm the kind of person who doesn't feel that all water tastes the same. I am so very picky about my water but I love Dasani! I buy it all the time and even buy cases for home!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
It has a pretty good taste, but I think I prefer other brands more. The bottle feels good though and I like it because it's not so thin like some other water bottles are and it's still 100% recyclable.
Bev F.
Ballwin, MO
When out and about this water is a quick and easy way to get a quick drink. They sell it everywhere and its reasonably priced. The water tastes so much better than tap! lol
Stina C.
Fairfield , CA
People always say I'm weird for this but every water has a different taste to me . dasani is the only water I will drink. I try other water's but nothing compares to dasani .
Nicole J.
Wilson, NC
My favorite water brand. I love Dasani. It's worth paying a little more for. Some water has a taste to it to me, Aquafina taste different to me. Dasani taste how I think purified water should taste.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?