BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Linda M.
Spencer, IA
I'm not really picky when it comes to bottled water, as long as it tastes good, I'm good. And Dasani tastes really good! Sometimes drinking bottled water is the best way for me to get my water intake in!
Destiny S.
Delicious. Very convenient and handy. Great for people who aren't big fans of water, but are forced to drink it. Great for children. Size is key. Very fresh and refreshing. Would definitely buy again.
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
When I do drink water I like the taste of Dasani. I like the smaller bottles because the appearance makes you think you're drinking less but you really drinking the same amount.
Nicole P.
This is ok! Taste like normal water n I would recommend shop rite band more taste the same n u save money I mean 159$ a bottle this a bit expensive you can get more for you money which shop rite brand
Paola R.
This is the only water I personally like, I think it taste way better than your typical bottled water! Plus I love that they sell various bottle sizes which allows you to pick.
Claire M.
Dasani has a refreshing taste (I mean, it's water). It is very affordable at Walgreens. I love drinking water and it does not have any calories or sugars. I will always choose water over sugary crap.
Vicky S.
Winton, CA
One and only brand I've had that doesn't a taste... Some of the waters I've tried had a taste like it's been sorted there for a period of time...but this is one of my favorite...
Autumn B.
Plymouth, MN
I think Dasani has a weird aftertaste that I have never been able to figure out what it is... It almost tastes like the plastic bottle chemicals have leeched out into the water.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I love this water brand. it has some sort of dreamy waterfall taste and tastes a lot better than any other water I've tasted. I would drink this brand and only drink this brand.
Kim M.
Currituck, NC
I didn't realize there was much difference in bottled water until I bought Dasani. Now it's the only water I want to drink. It just has a clean, crispness to it that I don't find in other bottled waters.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?