BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Brittany D.
Usually not my first go-to because I usually am your typical bargain shopping and get off brand water, but When this water is on sale it is definitely as great as any others!
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
The best of all economic water marks they may have. I like it because it tastes like plastic like most. Is purified makes you more confidence that the water is free of bacteria.
Destiny S.
Delicious. Very convenient and handy. Great for people who aren't big fans of water, but are forced to drink it. Great for children. Size is key. Very fresh and refreshing. Would definitely buy again.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
This is the only brand of water my husband will drink. I get water when goes on sale and i buy it in bulk. But he swears that this water taste better than any leading water company out there.
Claire M.
Dasani has a refreshing taste (I mean, it's water). It is very affordable at Walgreens. I love drinking water and it does not have any calories or sugars. I will always choose water over sugary crap.
Linda M.
Spencer, IA
I'm not really picky when it comes to bottled water, as long as it tastes good, I'm good. And Dasani tastes really good! Sometimes drinking bottled water is the best way for me to get my water intake in!
Nicole P.
This is ok! Taste like normal water n I would recommend shop rite band more taste the same n u save money I mean 159$ a bottle this a bit expensive you can get more for you money which shop rite brand
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
When I do drink water I like the taste of Dasani. I like the smaller bottles because the appearance makes you think you're drinking less but you really drinking the same amount.
Autumn B.
Plymouth, MN
I think Dasani has a weird aftertaste that I have never been able to figure out what it is... It almost tastes like the plastic bottle chemicals have leeched out into the water.
Paola R.
This is the only water I personally like, I think it taste way better than your typical bottled water! Plus I love that they sell various bottle sizes which allows you to pick.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?