BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Monique F.
Gardena, CA
This water has a clean fresh cool taste to it!y favorite by far. I am a frequent buyer a bit expensive compared to other brands but is far superior due to taste!
Taylor C.
ACWORTH, GA
If I'm ever at a gas station or checking out of a store, reach of this water. it's only 20 oz so it's good for work, class, or just traveling. It tastes good, and I always have a few bottles in my fridge.
Stephanie G.
Lancaster , TX
Have been drinking this gir like ever. it's all we buy at home. others usually have a funny taste just don't know what and this is the best do far so we keeping fully stocked lol
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite brand of water since I was a little girl. I always tend to find an odd flavor in all of the other brand of waters. For some reason this water has a different taste and I just love it.
Zanetha M.
Los Angeles, CA
Dasani Purified Water tastes clean with no discernible 'taste'. Once emptied, the bottle twists to less than 1/2 its size so it takes up less space in recycling cans. Slim profile fits in most cupholders.
Shaihana M.
Springfield, OR
Obviously water is good and good for you. I definitely think that it's affordable but I think that there are other waters that are a little bit better because they are more expensive and better packaged
Miranda L.
Lonsdale, MN
I love these little bottle of waters. They are my usual go to bottles of water to carry around with me because they aren't as heavy as the larger bottles so they are perfect to keep in my bag for when I'm at the gym or on a walk with my dogs
Stephanie W.
State College, PA
I think there is something that always tastes off about Dasani water to me.... slightly chemical. not my favorite bottle of water by far, but I will drink it if it's around or the cheapest one in a place.
Erin U.
O Fallon, MO
I've purchased Dasani water in the past year but haven't noticed any difference in taste compared to other brands. I would choose whatever brand is the cheapest at the time. I'd recommend it to others.
Brittany D.
Usually not my first go-to because I usually am your typical bargain shopping and get off brand water, but When this water is on sale it is definitely as great as any others!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?