BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
Dasani used to be my least favorite water because it tasted like it had chemicals in it or almost like a lime was in there, but lately the water has been better so I will drink it but it's not my first choice.
Corrin M.
Sutherlin, OR
I do not like this water at all. I'm usually not to picky about my bottled water but for some reason this leaves a horrible after taste in my mouth. I bought a case and ended up giving it a way to a friend.
Susanna V.
Lexington, KY
Love it. They sell it where I work and it is so hard to resist. The tap water in our town is pretty good but it's just not the same. I think it is worth the money if you are buying bottled water. I would definitely buy it again.
Melissa P.
Indianapolis, IN
I know everyone that doesn't drink bottled water thinks there is no difference in taste but to me there is. This water is one of my favorites. I feel like its cleaner tasting than some of the lesser priced ones.
Zanetha M.
Los Angeles, CA
Dasani Purified Water tastes clean with no discernible 'taste'. Once emptied, the bottle twists to less than 1/2 its size so it takes up less space in recycling cans. Slim profile fits in most cupholders.
Meghan M.
Fresno, CA
I love how durable the bottles are, my lid stays on tight and it is leak proof. I find that with other brands of water my cap pops off in my purse and makes a mess. These bottles withstand everyday use.
Teri H.
Glasgow, KY
I mean, it's water. It tastes like water. It doesn't have a funky taste or a plastic-y taste like some bottled water has. Bottles are nice and don't cave in and make that crinkly noise when you grab them.
Jess O.
Washington, DC
Good, clean water. Not much else to say here. Kind of overpriced, but it's up to you how much you're willing to spend on water. Wouldn't recommend or not recommend.
Stephanie G.
Lancaster, TX
Have been drinking this gir like ever. it's all we buy at home. others usually have a funny taste just don't know what and this is the best do far so we keeping fully stocked lol
Stephanie W.
State College, PA
I think there is something that always tastes off about Dasani water to me.... slightly chemical. not my favorite bottle of water by far, but I will drink it if it's around or the cheapest one in a place.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?