BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious and clean, fresh-tasting water. Not much else needs to be said. It's the kind of water that really makes you feel hydrated and refreshed, and there's no mineral-y feeling left behind in your mouth.
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
The best water on the planet hands down. Love this water. I have learned that this water cannot be compared to any other because I have not found one that taste as good as this one.
member-ccee03831
Bronx, NY
I love water and I'm such a huge fan of Dasani products. I'm usually not thirsty anymore after drinking Dasani and the water doesn't taste cheap or like its from the toilet. Many waters that I've tasted just taste horrible and this one doesn't.
Meagan D.
Flint , MI
Dasani is usually the only brand we have in our house other then smart water. It has the best freshest flavors (no mineral taste) plus thicker plastic bottle so they don't fall apart
Alicia M.
I've been a Coca Cola supporter all my life, and their water is no different! Anytime I have a say so in which water my family purchases, Dasani is the first choice! Tastes great!
Chris ..
Really good tasting water. I don't taste any weird
aftertaste and I feel like my thirst has been
quenched afterwards. I usually can get it on sale at
the supermarket which is a plus.
Evelyn M.
Winnsboro, TX
I particularly like the flavor of this water. It doesn't seem to have the characteristic "it's been sitting in a plastic container" flavor. It is my go to water when out and about if my kid or I need water
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
Dasani used to be my least favorite water because it tasted like it had chemicals in it or almost like a lime was in there, but lately the water has been better so I will drink it but it's not my first choice.
Nicole N.
Valdosta, GA
Love the satisfaction it gives! The quantity is also very adequate to quench thirst! The price is also encouraging in regards to the pros on why to purchase the product! It is Totally worth it to purchase!
Melissa P.
Indianapolis, IN
I know everyone that doesn't drink bottled water thinks there is no difference in taste but to me there is. This water is one of my favorites. I feel like its cleaner tasting than some of the lesser priced ones.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?