BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
Dasani is probably my favorite bottled water out there. It tastes great it doesn't bother my stomach. I just always go for dasani, out of all the bottled waters, when it's available to me
Janelle D.
Chino Valley, AZ
I will only drink this brand of bottled water. For some reason i feel as though it has a little bit of a salty taste to it. This helps because i despise normal water. It has more of a clean and crisp taste to it.
Crystel S.
Phoenix, Az
Dasani is my favorite bottled water and my go too whenever I am out. Some waters taste like chemicals to me, but not Dasani, it has always tasted clean and fresh.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
The water has a chemical taste to it. I prefer spring water, because it does not have an odd taste to it like the purified water does. I don't absolutely hate it.
Lei F.
CLEARWATER, FL
I love dasani purified water. I live in florida and do not drink the tap water, so, I am buying water constantly. I will pay more for dasani. Love the taste and it a brand that I trust.
Jen F.
Sarasota, FL
Dasani is my favorite type of water. I do not like flavored waters at all. I prefer the taste of Dasani water over any other bottled water brands. It's a little more expensive though.
Yesenia B.
One of my favorite waters. Dasani is actually super-purified water, not from a mountain spring or similar natural source but it's the taste that people buy it for.
Bunnie C.
The head honcho of bottle water in my opinion. Dasani has always been a fave of mine. I prefer their "plain" water over their flavored one but that's just me. Give them both a try and let me know what you think.😁😁😁😁
Samantha N.
Minot, ND
My favorite bottled water brand. This is my go too if I have t buy water. You really can taste the difference and this one is by far the cleanest freshet tasting.
Nini O.
Bayside, NY
I like this water not only for its price but also for its taste. I was expecting to drink bottled water with a taste like any other brands but this one has a very crisp natural taste. It's my to go bottle of water.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?