BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Kecia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Dasani water is ok not great. Dasani does not go down nice and crisp like Fiji water. Dasani is ok if you are on a budget as Fiji is pricey. Dasani is good for a hot day on the beach when you need to stay hydrated.
Dacia O.
Fayetteville, NC
Dasani Is A Staple In House, We go Through a.bout a case a day. I love it because no matter where you go the taste of dasani is going to be consistent. and it always quenches my thurst
Christine A.
Clean water that tastes great. It's affordable and available almost everywhere. Even though it's purified water it tastes just as good as spring water. I love it!
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
Dasani is probably my favorite bottled water out there. It tastes great it doesn't bother my stomach. I just always go for dasani, out of all the bottled waters, when it's available to me
Connie R.
Chickasha, OK
Great water when I am out and can't get Figi bottled water. It has an off mineral flavor to me which I don't care for so its not my first choice in bottled water.
Eugenith G.
Hampton Bays , NY
One of the best bottle water it's refreshing and gives that thirts quench very affordable for everyone. Its a great feeling drinking this water is puere hydration
Erica T.
I love the mini bottles, I always waste some of the bigger ones, and these are far easier to fit in a purse or lunchbox to take on the go when you are in a hurry!
Samantha N.
Minot, ND
My favorite bottled water brand. This is my go too if I have t buy water. You really can taste the difference and this one is by far the cleanest freshet tasting.
Iris O.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE THIS BRAND OF WATER!!!! Dasani water is all i drink i like how the water doesn't have a bad after taste. the bottle are easy to carry always have one on me!
Madrenna G.
Macedonia, OH
It's good water. Has a bit of a sweet taste to me. Which is why I like it. It is bit more expensive than a few of the other brands. It is not worth the higher price to me. If I had to choose I would save the money.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?