BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Suzann B.
Missoula, MT
Great source of bottled water...we only drink bottled water so I've tried several brands. I prefer Dasani in the summer time during long conventions or family trips
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know what it is about this brand but I love the taste of the water. I drink it religiously lol this is the only brand I buy because other brands like arrowhead taste like tap water
Teri C.
Brownsville, KY
Very clean, very bubbly. Not my favorite but still great water. The bottle is easy to hold, & fits in al cup holders fairly easily. It's great for recycling. Also paired with dasani flavor dros, it's very yummy!
Jasmine M.
Has small amounts of mineral taste in the water.. Not my cup of water. Gave it two stars because of you desperately need water and this is all they have take it:)
Christine A.
Clean water that tastes great. It's affordable and available almost everywhere. Even though it's purified water it tastes just as good as spring water. I love it!
Heather P.
Dasani is always the brand of water that is available at my sisters she loves the flavor and I just think it's awful. It doesn't have a fresh clean taste it taste like old water that's been sitting out for days.
Connie R.
Chickasha, OK
Great water when I am out and can't get Figi bottled water. It has an off mineral flavor to me which I don't care for so its not my first choice in bottled water.
Mary G.
Spokane, WA
This water is very good I guess? I don't know what else they want me to say about it but it keeps telling me to write more so I guess I'll just keep going till I see the little green check which is finally there
Erica T.
I love the mini bottles, I always waste some of the bigger ones, and these are far easier to fit in a purse or lunchbox to take on the go when you are in a hurry!
Taryn G.
Kansas City, MO
DASANI IS MY FAVORITE WATER. It tastes great! It is delicious when it is cold or when it is warm. It tastes fresh and is much better than many other water bottles.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?