BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Heather W.
I see a lot of complaints about Dasani Water but I never had a problem with it. It always had a sweet taste to me. The only thing that will keep me from drinking it is I just recently found out it was made from tap water but I never had a bad experience.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
I have a case of these dasani delicious waters at work for when i get thirsty they come in handy and taste really good some waters have a sweet flavor to them and these dont.
Meghan H.
Mesa, AZ
By far my favorite bottled water. Tastes fresh and crisp. Tastes better when cold. Easy to carry around and the bottle fits nice in my hand or in my purse. Definitely recommend this bottled water!! 💦💦
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I am a purified water junkie! I prefer reverse osmosis to spring water. I prefer it because we had a woman come to our home and test our tap, and several different brands of bottled water we had on hand. One was from Costco the Kirkland brand and one was from Mountain spring water. The tap tested high for particles still in the water, and the spring water was better but still had particles in the water, but the reverse osmosis process from costco was almost zero particles and the cleanest water, so If I'm not drinking water from costco or zero water and neither are available, then i grab Dasani because they also do the reverse osmosis, so I know that I'm drinking purified water.
Tonyattae H.
Dasani water has this great sweet
nectarine taste. When I open the bottle, it is empty in one gulp. I can drink
it cold or at room temperature. Now, consuming too much of it is a problem. I
read the ingredients contain salt. It can cause high levels of magnesium
sulfate and potassium chloride intake. So, I do be cautious consuming the
product. Though, it is the best-bottled water out there. Other bottled water has
a stale or tap water taste. Even purified water cannot win in the ring with
Dasani. I say blindfold consumers, and you will see what he or she picks.
Thumbs up it is refreshing to drink. Now the price is a little high, but
coupons help to score it at a reasonable price.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Love this water. It’s refreshing and doesn’t taste boring. The blue and green label looks nice. I wish they would make a cap that you can pop up and sip. Definitely something I enjoy drinking
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
My favorite bottled water.  Period.  I buy this and keep it at home.  It's a great price point, always tastes fresh, clean and satisfying.  Repeat customer always!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Dasani water is a great choice of purified water. You can buy it just about anywhere. They also make it in flavored choices, as well. It has a refreshing taste and is good cold. The packaging is good, it has grips on the bottle so you don't drop it. Highly recommend!
Jessica M.
I love this water. I am super picky when it comes to water as I think each brand taste different. The is one of very few brand I will drink. I will drink others if I don't have an option.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
I had never tasted water so disgusting. Who knew water could have such a strong taste? I found out that Costco's Kirkland brand shares the same ingredients to create this metallic taste... Not only does Dasani water have additives, but these additives are known to cause much more than dry mouth and abdominal pain. These chemicals can, at high levels, cause birth defects and death.

Dasani bottled water contains four ingredients: tap water, magnesium sulfate, potassium chloride, and salt. The Dasani label claims these ingredients are added for taste, and while that may be true, these ingredients change a lot more than taste.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?