BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Aimée M.
Dasani is one of my favorite water brands I know people say water is water but I TASTE the difference!!!!

p.s when I wrote "dasani" it auto corrected to "salami" 😂😂😂
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
Dasani is my favorite bottled water. The packaging is eco friendly which I like. You can tell the quality is top notch. I would be happy to only drink Dasani water for the rest of my life.
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know what it is about this brand but I love the taste of the water. I drink it religiously lol this is the only brand I buy because other brands like arrowhead taste like tap water
Meghan S.
I love the flavor of this water. I know that sounds strange to say that water has a "flavor" but this water is definitely one of the better tasting waters out there
Kristin B.
Swansboro, NC
Dasani and Aquafina are my favorite. People say there is no difference in taste, but I disagree. Dasani and Aquafina to me are the most crisp and refreshing waters.
Chelsea S.
Hestand , KY
I know people say, "water is water; it all tastes the same." But, I disagree, Dasani just tastes better in my opinion. It has always been my favorite bottled water.
Stephanie V.
I mean water is water right? Only thing is these are great for on the go! Everyone has there opinion with water and products in general but I personally love these!
Jennifer S.
West Jordan, UT
I love how crisp and refreshing the taste of Dasani is. It's always consistent and I love the design of the bottle how they mold to your hand and are easy to carry.
Suzann B.
Missoula, MT
Great source of bottled water...we only drink bottled water so I've tried several brands. I prefer Dasani in the summer time during long conventions or family trips
Taryn G.
Kansas City, MO
Dasani is my favorite bottle water! It is so fresh and the plastic on the bottle isn't too thick so it doesn't make the water taste weird! I bring it wherever I go!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?