BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
stephanie s.
This is a must in my fridge! I love the way the water taste and cold its just so refreshing! Don't forget to recylce your bottle waters in order to help mother earth!
orianna a.
Orlando, FL
It is very practical for carrying in my bag without taking up much space the use almost every day always I have several in my car by my room in the bathroom in my bag took plenty of water during the day.
Chelsea S.
I know people say, "water is water; it all tastes the same." But, I disagree, Dasani just tastes better in my opinion. It has always been my favorite bottled water.
Jennifer S.
West Jordan, UT
I love how crisp and refreshing the taste of Dasani is. It's always consistent and I love the design of the bottle how they mold to your hand and are easy to carry.
Zeenat M.
Memphis, TN
I like desani water alot. Easy to hold on to and very affordable to buy. However, desani tastes best when cold, so when it not cold, its not the best. Can buy anywhere
Meghan S.
I love the flavor of this water. I know that sounds strange to say that water has a "flavor" but this water is definitely one of the better tasting waters out there
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
Dasani is my favorite bottled water. The packaging is eco friendly which I like. You can tell the quality is top notch. I would be happy to only drink Dasani water for the rest of my life.
Taryn G.
Kansas City, MO
Dasani is my favorite bottle water! It is so fresh and the plastic on the bottle isn't too thick so it doesn't make the water taste weird! I bring it wherever I go!
Veronica H.
Wetumpka, AL
Dasani is a great water to keep you hydrated! Affordable, eco-friendly, and comes in different sizes. So if you have kids that like to drink water then they have little bottles for them.
courtney m.
Bayville, NJ
Very refreshing clean taste. tastes crisp and is not usually overpriced. Dasani has a great variety of products that can be used with each other. Dasani requires brand loyalty for consumers whom only love one brand.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?