BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Ashley S.
Dasani is my favorite water bottle. The water taste clean and j don't get that pastiche taste when I drink it. It is reasonably priced and a great value. My whole family loves these and I will continue to purchase them
Andrea S.
Boonville, MO
Love Dasani bottled water. Small bottles are great for our children's events/games. Value is on par with other brands, but I lean toward Dasani when purchasing water.
Melissa C.
Perfect size for little hands! Also it comes in handy when u don't have much room for a lot of dranks. Also perfect portions for those who don't like drank in water!
orianna a.
Orlando, FL
It is very practical for carrying in my bag without taking up much space the use almost every day always I have several in my car by my room in the bathroom in my bag took plenty of water during the day.
Lizette D.
Dallas, TX
What can i say water is water, but idk if its just me but sometimes certain bottled water have a state to them. This brand has always been one of my favorites i find that i never get that taste when i purchase this brand.
Kalifa M.
It's so rare that I give a bad review on products but this water isn't one of my favorites. To me it has a bad taste to it . It tastes probably like some of the chemicals they put in the water . I wouldn't recommend Dasani .
ChaysonMychaelle S.
Harrisonburg, VA
I know some people think that all water tastes the same but I disagree. This is cleanest most refreshing water out there. Something about Dasani that is just better.
Anahy G.
Really nice quality water. Nice price and the 24 pack is very very very inexpensive and nice. Really good that it is resealable because you can reseal it and reuse it
Anna U.
I'm hooked on this water, it's my favorite right now and I love how it tastes. Some other water brands taste like there's spit in there at room temp, but not Dasani!
Mariana L.
These are my go-to for airport travel or a road trip. Clean, fresh, does the job. Is it much different from any other water brand? No, but it is generally the most affordable in NYC airports.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?