BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Chelsea S.
These bottles are so convenient! They fit into almost any purse or nah I have without taking up too much space. I also don't drink too much while on the go so this size is also nice for just taking sips and staying hydrated.
stephanie s.
This is a must in my fridge! I love the way the water taste and cold its just so refreshing! Don't forget to recylce your bottle waters in order to help mother earth!
Leslie P.
Freedom, PA
My favorite tasting water. I'm actually very sensitive to water tastes and this tastes very clean and natural. Crisp. I also think the bottles in this pack are the perfect size. I reuse them often.
Elizabeth G.
Hollywood, FL
Amazing water. Call me crazy but this taste different than the other bottle waters. Nothing can compare to this water. I would definitely recommend this to other. The packing is nice seeing as blue is my favorite color.
ALI A.
I love the taste of Dasani!!!! Water is supposed to be tasteless but I find it quenching my thirst well. I carry this baby boy around esp. when jogging to keep me hydrated. it has some sweet! flavor? Stay hydrated people.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Great taste , refreshing and has a slight sweet taste . Easy to drink tons of . Very refreshing . And is overall one of my favorite brands of water that Is a go too .
Jessica C.
Chicago , IL
I wouldn't change dasani for no other water!! I love it because it actually tastes clean lol!! I have tried other waters and this one is the one i buy all the time!!
Mariana L.
These are my go-to for airport travel or a road trip. Clean, fresh, does the job. Is it much different from any other water brand? No, but it is generally the most affordable in NYC airports.
Lauren M.
Modesto, CA
Delicious tasting water. Easy to find and typically not overpriced. People say all water tastes the same, I disagree. Arrowhead, Noah and many others taste like dirt. Dasani is refreshing without the gritty aftertaste.
Anahy G.
Really nice quality water. Nice price and the 24 pack is very very very inexpensive and nice. Really good that it is resealable because you can reseal it and reuse it
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?