BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Denise O.
Victorville, CA
I used to buy these all the time for my son's soccer team, but then I heard there was a recall on DASANI waters. So I stopped buying them. But I did love them, at the time.
Kristin D.
Raleigh, NC
One of my New Years resolutions is to drink more water. Now while I admit Fuji water is my favorite any water will really do. I think this water tastes crisp and clean and to me that's important.
Valerie F.
Providence
Leaves a chalky feeling in my mouth, also doesn't taste as pure as most other water. Will definitely drink this over store brand bottled water, but not my first choice.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
Dasani would have to my favorite bottled water. The taste is so fresh and so pure. They can be on the pricey side for bottled water, but it taste the best for the price.
Amanda W.
Hays, NC
This is my all time favorite water! It has a nice fresh taste and goes nicely with flavor mixes! The price is a little higher than I like to pay for water but worth it!
Kennisha K.
jersey city, NJ
Not my number 1 go to but this brand is a close second. Water goes down smooth and is especially refreshing when cold. It's not my favorite to drink at room temperature
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
This is the water I always buy at work. I'm not sure what it is, and it's probably just in my head, but I feel this water taste better than other water brands. And it doesn't have that fishy smell!
Kristin O.
Dasani water is a good water to drink. It was always available at ball games where I went and buying at stores was always a little expensive, but worth it. I would definitely get it again and recommend this water to others.
alexis e.
Dasani is the only water my entire household purchases. Sounds a little high maintenance, but the water just tastes better than any other water I've had in my opinion.
Khadija B.
Refreshing and clean tasting water.
It's easily available as well and is very affordable. I love that the bottle is eco friendly as well and not the traditional plastic
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?