BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
This is the water I always buy at work. I'm not sure what it is, and it's probably just in my head, but I feel this water taste better than other water brands. And it doesn't have that fishy smell!
Jessica D.
Chattanooga, TN
This is the perfect size for packing snacks and lunches for kids. I love how small they are and how easily they fit in lunch boxes and coolers. Great for traveling too!
Marinna R.
Santa Clara, CA
Different water brands do have distinct flavors! I've always loved Dasani's refreshing taste instead of brands like Aquafina or Kirkland brand which taste less smooth.
Trina K.
I don't really prefer this water. It has a plastic taste to it. I'm not sure if it's because of the packaging or what but other bottled waters don't have this problem.
Daisy S.
Now this is water. You can taste the difference from other bottle of water. My job has these in our vending machine. I would choose this one over other bottle of water.
Kimberly w.
Mount Orab, Oh
I really enjoy Dasani purified water bottles. They are easy to grab and drink on the go. My husband even takes cases of water with him to work to leave in his work van.
karen P.
This is one of the best bottled water on the market..I trust the brand DASANI and for good cause... they are trustworthy... its hard nowadays to find such a company you trust.. love this water... wouldn't want anything else!!!
Jenna D.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband and I only drink water. This is his absolute favorite. It's the only kind he will drink. I have well water at my house so we always make sure we are stocked.
Etnia V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Is it just me, or does Dasani taste better because of the bottle it comes in? I don't know why but I absolutely love the bottle itself. I have no idea why. The water is really good though, has a very fresh and crisp taste.
Brianna M.
Romeoville, IL
Maybe this is just because I drank this all throughout high school from the vending machines, but it is SO GOOD! My favorite. It is so fresh and crisp, nothing like it!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?