BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Kristin O.
Dasani water is a good water to drink. It was always available at ball games where I went and buying at stores was always a little expensive, but worth it. I would definitely get it again and recommend this water to others.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
It is true what they say: you get what you pay for! So when it comes to water, it matters. The more you invest, the better the quality is. And thats true with Dasani. Its a bit more steep in price, but quality makes up for it
Khadija B.
Refreshing and clean tasting water.
It's easily available as well and is very affordable. I love that the bottle is eco friendly as well and not the traditional plastic
Amber U.
These little bottles are perfect for tossing in a lunch bag or keeping in a purse. Easy to carry, and we all know the importance of getting our daily water intake! Having these around will help.
Kristin D.
Raleigh, NC
One of my New Years resolutions is to drink more water. Now while I admit Fuji water is my favorite any water will really do. I think this water tastes crisp and clean and to me that's important.
Jessica D.
Chattanooga, TN
This is the perfect size for packing snacks and lunches for kids. I love how small they are and how easily they fit in lunch boxes and coolers. Great for traveling too!
Makayla P.
South Jordan, UT
I absolutely love this water. It is purified and taste great. It's very smooth and doesn't leave you with a bad after taste. It'll quench your thirst and I highly suggest this for people that buy water bottles to buy Dasani.
Trina K.
I don't really prefer this water. It has a plastic taste to it. I'm not sure if it's because of the packaging or what but other bottled waters don't have this problem.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
Dasani would have to my favorite bottled water. The taste is so fresh and so pure. They can be on the pricey side for bottled water, but it taste the best for the price.
Kimberly w.
Mount Orab, Oh
I really enjoy Dasani purified water bottles. They are easy to grab and drink on the go. My husband even takes cases of water with him to work to leave in his work van.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?