BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Holley R.
I think that this brand of bottled water is the best. It tastes very fresh and pure. If I have a choice of brands this is definitely the one I will pick time after time.
Danielle G.
I like Dasani, but I wouldn't say I prefer it over some of the other brands. I'm not a fan of the price of it sometimes, but it has always been good when I have bought it (because it was on sale).
Marie S.
Greenville, NC
I drink this all the time. I think I go through 4 or 5 in a day. I try not to get soda out of machine at work and they finally starting putting these in the machine which is great for those of us that want a healthy alternative.
Cynthia  G.
My family loves this water. The taste is great and does not taste like sink water. You can find Dasani water at very reasonable prices from a single pack to 6pk to 24 or 32 pack. They even have small bottles for the little ones that will save on water and not be wasted.
Chris S.
Vancouver, WA
I like it. The taste is not too distinctive, which is probably how water should b. I wish they made more eco friendly packaging. It's heavy plastic that feels unwarranted, especially if there are no recycling receptacles nearby.
Mindy H.
Brighton, IA
Great water with reverse osmosis filtration always clean and crisp to the taste. I prefer to drink it cold but does taste great at room temperature. The price is comparable to most bottled waters.
Ashley B.
W Homestead, PA
This is not my favorite brand of water. I do not know what they use to purify the water but it has a distinct taste. My husband and I will avoid this if at all possible.
Jemelia F.
Jasper, AL
This is my favorite water its so refreshing and it comes with flavors added and they are all great not too particular about any other water will drink aquafina if i cant get my hands on some dasani
Alicia S.
Athens, AL
It tastes fine. Something I usually buy if at a gas station and nothing else to drink. I prefer spring water since it doesn't have all the stuff in it that purified does.
Amy K.
Jackson, TN
This is a good water we purchase upon occasion. My daughter only drinks water so we keep different varieties in bottles for her. She uses a swell bottle as well but when she uses a water bottle she likes Dasani or Fiji the best.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?