BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Kristin E.
I love this water. It has a very clean taste. I can get my son to drink it which is huge. He has Aspergers, so if I can get him to drink anything it's a great day. Now he will only drink this brand.
Gabrielle C.
Dasani is my absolute favorite brand of bottled water. It's smooth, refreshing, and doesn't dry your mouth out like Aquafina. It just tastes super clean and I love that.
Rubi B.
Dasani is my favorite purified bottled water, i don't want to say it has a flavor, but to me it has this fresh taste that just couldn't find in any other bottled water products.
Felicia F.
Canton, GA
One of my favorites. I prefer purified water to spring water and this is one that I reach for often. This is what clean refreshing water is supposed to taste like for me.
Tabatha L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Very refreshing Drink. Sometimes I buy bottled water and it will have that bottled taste to it. I hate that. This water tastes like it is fresh from a spring and I love it!
Kennisha K.
Jersey City, NJ
Not my number 1 go to but this brand is a close second. Water goes down smooth and is especially refreshing when cold. It's not my favorite to drink at room temperature
Kayana T.
Romulus, MI
Tommy Dasani water is one of the best purified water and I like the clean taste of it are really like this flavor water that they have it's called black cherry and it is great but I do like drinking the regular one as well
Makayla P.
South Jordan, UT
I absolutely love this water. It is purified and taste great. It's very smooth and doesn't leave you with a bad after taste. It'll quench your thirst and I highly suggest this for people that buy water bottles to buy Dasani.
Kim W.
Cadott, WI
Dasani water has such a clean taste to it. People will say that water doesn't have a flavor or they all taste the same, which I would disagree. This truly has a clean, fresh taste, every time.
Ashley C.
Southaven, MS
This is my favorite bottled water to purchase. (Partly because it's what my parents always bought) But after purchasing other brands, I think Dasani has the best taste!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?