BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Laura S.
Waconia, MN
Dasani is my favorite bottled water. I have tried many and often I find they have an unpleasant taste - kind of plastic or chemical - I am not sure. but Dasani tastes the best in my opinion, so I feel better about drinking it.
Jemelia F.
Jasper, AL
This is my favorite water its so refreshing and it comes with flavors added and they are all great not too particular about any other water will drink aquafina if i cant get my hands on some dasani
Kayla J.
Lula, GA
I love the taste of this water!! I love the soze of these bottle because you can carry them anywhere! The price of this water is good for the product you are paying for!
Jazmin L.
laredo, TX
I'm not the best Dasani water type of gal. Id like to drink a water weither room temperature or cold and still enjoy it. This is not it. I'd rather drink nestle or Evian.
Kristin E.
I love this water. It has a very clean taste. I can get my son to drink it which is huge. He has Aspergers, so if I can get him to drink anything it's a great day. Now he will only drink this brand.
Fernanda L.
Love the taste of this water. I find that for me different waters have different tastes am I the only one? But I really enjoy this water and find it extremely refreshing.
Marie S.
Greenville, NC
I drink this all the time. I think I go through 4 or 5 in a day. I try not to get soda out of machine at work and they finally starting putting these in the machine which is great for those of us that want a healthy alternative.
Jenny B.
Lake Charles, LA
Dasani water is the best tasting bottles water in the market. I have drank many different brands and Dasani is by far the best. Other bottled waters have an after taste.
Alicia S.
Athens, AL
It tastes fine. Something I usually buy if at a gas station and nothing else to drink. I prefer spring water since it doesn't have all the stuff in it that purified does.
Megan P.
N Ridgeville, OH
One of my favorite bottled waters. doesn't taste like the plastic bottle like some brands do. bottle also is sturdy and doesn't get squished carrying it with you all day.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?