BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Gabrielle C.
Dasani is my absolute favorite brand of bottled water. It's smooth, refreshing, and doesn't dry your mouth out like Aquafina. It just tastes super clean and I love that.
Rhonda G.
Chico, CA
Really refreshing unlike other water companies. It tastes very clean. This is one of the brands that I choose when purchasing bottled water because of how pure it tastes.
Lisa H.
Endicott, NY
I love that the bottles are not flimsy. With 5 kids and always on the go this is perfect to take anywhere. It's great to open a cold crisp bottle of water after a long day in the sun. The kids also choose this brand every time!
Jaqueline D.
Avondale , AZ
Like all I drink it weather and I love this brand because of how rich there water is and the taste to it is great and can't get enough I recommend it great prize as well
Felicia F.
Canton, GA
One of my favorites. I prefer purified water to spring water and this is one that I reach for often. This is what clean refreshing water is supposed to taste like for me.
Chris S.
Vancouver, WA
I like it. The taste is not too distinctive, which is probably how water should b. I wish they made more eco friendly packaging. It's heavy plastic that feels unwarranted, especially if there are no recycling receptacles nearby.
Lorraine C.
Acworth, GA
Dasani is a good water and is one of three waters that rotate in my house on a regular basis. Which ever one is on sale that week. So repeat customer. I would recommend this product. Will continue to buy for a long time to come.
Amy K.
Jackson, TN
This is a good water we purchase upon occasion. My daughter only drinks water so we keep different varieties in bottles for her. She uses a swell bottle as well but when she uses a water bottle she likes Dasani or Fiji the best.
Rubi B.
Dasani is my favorite purified bottled water, i don't want to say it has a flavor, but to me it has this fresh taste that just couldn't find in any other bottled water products.
Alicia S.
Athens, AL
It tastes fine. Something I usually buy if at a gas station and nothing else to drink. I prefer spring water since it doesn't have all the stuff in it that purified does.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?