BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Stephany A.
Perris, CA
We love this water, I don't know if it's the taste or just because it's super easy to carry them around. The prices are a little higher than others but the taste is right.
Laura W.
Robertsdale, AL
I love the taste of Dasani water. I am picky about my water and this is one of the best. The small bottles are convenient when I don't want to carry a huge bottle with me.
Erin M.
Ithaca, NY
Water in a bottle. I don't really know what else is needed to say about it, it's a pretty standard product and good for when you forgot your reusable water bottle at home.
Andrea H.
McChord afb , WA
I love these and love how easy it is to grab one and forget your drinking it. I also love that the bottle and brand colors are so pretty for a cheaper prices bottled water
Janet C.
Corp Christi, TX
This beautiful tiny bottle taste way better than most! Unfortunately however, it taste way better when cold like really cold... Like almost ice. Other wise it's kinda meh.
Sarah B.
I love dasani products. its one of those family trusted products. its yummy and i know nothing bad is gong into it. though i do wish there is a way to reduce the plastic bottles that go into nature...
Beth W.
Mayfield, KY
Great choice for bottles water. And oddly enough one of the best parts is the bottle. Still sturdy unlike flimsy ones most have switched too. It's the little things that count, right?
Tess W.
The flavor is a bit off-putting for me, but still nice and refreshing. The bottle is a great shape and the cap doesn't come off too easily like some other water bottles do.
Ashlea M.
This is the cleanest bottled water. my father refuses to buy any other brand! although this specific bottle is crazy small for people like me who drink lots of water daily.
Hannah T.
Pensacola, FL
I was hooked on this water when I was younger. My family didn't buy any other brand. I have continued to purchase this brand throughout the years and don't plan to change.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?