BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Laura W.
Robertsdale, AL
I love the taste of Dasani water. I am picky about my water and this is one of the best. The small bottles are convenient when I don't want to carry a huge bottle with me.
Ashlea M.
This is the cleanest bottled water. my father refuses to buy any other brand! although this specific bottle is crazy small for people like me who drink lots of water daily.
Sarah B.
I love dasani products. its one of those family trusted products. its yummy and i know nothing bad is gong into it. though i do wish there is a way to reduce the plastic bottles that go into nature...
Hannah T.
Pensacola, FL
I was hooked on this water when I was younger. My family didn't buy any other brand. I have continued to purchase this brand throughout the years and don't plan to change.
Aja D.
Aurora, CO
Love their puirifing water especially since I drink it every day. I can only drink filtered water due to my digestive system. It has a nice refreshing taste cold or warm. I'm not a warm water drinker but this water I can drink warm.
Stephany A.
Perris, CA
We love this water, I don't know if it's the taste or just because it's super easy to carry them around. The prices are a little higher than others but the taste is right.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
I love the taste of Dasani water, it tastes clean and clear. (Doesn't taste like chemicals and not filmy). Also, it's the only water brand that I can get on campus so haha but I'm glad it's this one. 👍🏻
Jennifer M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My favorite bottled water tastes fresh and clean. I freeze them and range then with me to the beach. I usually take several to replenish everything the sun takes out of me.
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
Water is definitely not my drink of choice but it's necessary. Dasani is the only water I like. It tastes cleaner to me than any other brand. No plastic or chlorine taste.
Erin M.
Ithaca, NY
Water in a bottle. I don't really know what else is needed to say about it, it's a pretty standard product and good for when you forgot your reusable water bottle at home.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?