BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Victoria M.
Slidell, LA
This water is perfect! It's thirst quenching and delicious. I have this brand with me at all times! I can easily taste the difference between this and other brands of water.
Hannah A.
Welsh, LA
Great tasting water!! Idk how do you describe the taste of water though? If I could I would I just know sometimes in other waters you can taste the chlorine this one you cant
Misa T.
Whitestown, IN
Great fresh taste. This is definitely my favorite bottled water that I've tried so far and I've tried many including Fiji. Other brands don't compare, they just taste bland.
Glenda B.
Lancaster, CA
Doesn't taste chemically which is a plus... I mean it's water there isn't much to say ... it's cheap, and crisp so it's just nice to drink on a hot day... water is water lol
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
When I'm traveling and need something to quench my thirst, I'd reach for Dasani when I stop for gas. Not only is it great tasting water, but it's also usually a 2 for 1 deal.
Taryn D.
Buffalo, NY
I tend to pick Dasani over other bottle waters. The only reason I put 4 stars is the price. It's usually more money than other brands. I will say I don't feel it's effected from sitting out for a while as opposed to others once opened.
Rikki G.
Wilmington, DE
I can't quite put my finger on it - but Dasani has a taste to it. I would say I only drink this water if it's the absolute only option. I prefer store brand water over this.
Angelique T.
Oceanside, CA
This is one of my go to water products you have clear and best tasting water I recommend it to everyone the price is a little pricey but it's a good price for quality water
Laura W.
Robertsdale, AL
I love the taste of Dasani water. I am picky about my water and this is one of the best. The small bottles are convenient when I don't want to carry a huge bottle with me.
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT
I love Dasani Water! It tastes pure and refreshing. I also love the packaging I love how the bottle is not too thin like all the other brands of water. I always buy Dasani.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?