BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Hannah A.
Welsh, LA
Great tasting water!! Idk how do you describe the taste of water though? If I could I would I just know sometimes in other waters you can taste the chlorine this one you cant
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
This is the best water around. I do drink other bottled water, but that's only when I am out somewhere where there isn't any Dasani. This is definitely the best water around.
Erin G.
Columbus, OH
Super refreshing - I love drinking purified water versus drinking tap water. The small size is convenient for carrying to classes and having a few to get me through the day.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
When I'm traveling and need something to quench my thirst, I'd reach for Dasani when I stop for gas. Not only is it great tasting water, but it's also usually a 2 for 1 deal.
Meggan P.
Kettering, Oh
I just bought a bottle of this last night. It's a great thirst quencher! I love that the bottle is sturdy and doesn't fall over like some other brands. The water tastes great.
kelley e.
I absolutely love the purified taste of dasani. This is the only water that I will drink. Its smooth and refreshing. It doesn't have a bitter taste like other bottled water!
Isela M.
Lancaster, CA
I love the taste. I hate drinking water because I feel like it doesn't have any flavor, but Dasani always leaves me feeling refreshed and it taste really good. I can easily drink a couple bottles a day. By far the best tasting water.
Madison C.
I think this water tastes fine, but a lot of my friends think it has a funky taste/ after taste. It also isn't the cheapest and I think some of the cheaper ones taste better
Courtney H.
If the plastic bottles weren't so wasteful I would drink this exclusively. Dasani is the best tasting water I've ever had. if I'm out and forget my canteen this is the only brand I will buy and drink.
CharDay D.
Highland Park, MI
Great, recommend this to everyone. This is by far my most favorite water in the entire world. Every since I've stared drinking this I have never really drank any other water.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?