BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Lissy F.
Rosemount
People say that all water tastes alike, but that's just not true.  This is one of the only brands of bottled water that I will drink.  In this price range, the "other" brands leave a weird after taste in my mouth.
Christine D.
I love..love water!! I like this brand it taste clean chilled or at room temperature. I personally like Figi better but this water is worth buying and its not expensive.
sarah f.
Norwalk, CA
Dasani® Purified Water This is the Best tasting water. You can find Dasani at almost all grocery stores. I would recommend Dasani over any other waters. #Dasani #Water #Purified #Best #5stars
Diane G.
Tampa, FL
Love the clean, crisp, refreshing taste of a nice cold Dasani.
I have always been a lover of bottled waters. Arrowhead, Aquafina, Niagara, Smartwater, Fiji, of all the different bottled waters out there my absolute favorite is the **Dasani Bottled Water** by Coke.

I have found just in my personal experience that other brands of water Do have a clean, crisp taste. But they can have the occasional bottle that just doesn't taste quite right. I normally get that bottle somewhere between Arrowhead and Aquafina. Especially the Aquafina. I used to favor that brand but those few, not quite right bottles found their way into refrigerators too many times for my liking.

The arrowhead for me didn't always taste, Clean. Sometimes it just reminded me of Tap water, which I refuse to drink, herein California anyway. I loved Nevada's tap water.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
I love this water it taste amazing and it’s super affordable it’s crisp and thirst quenching I love drinking this water it’s at a great value it taste good some ppl can’t tell the difference in water I would definitely recommend
Rosemary R.
If i drink any water i prefer Dasani! I can actually taste the differance from the water lol.. its very refreshing and like very clean, other waters taste like dirtyish and even smell like the plastic, idk maybe its just me lol
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
Dasani has the worst bottled water out for me. First, the PH levels are low. Second, I don't know if it's just me, but every time I drink some I don't feel it quenches my thirst and I end up needing more water. Don't recommend.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Love Dasani water. It has a crisp taste that is like no other water brand. It is slightly expensive in some stores but it is worth the money. It doesn’t have that chemical taste like some water has that’s what I love about it
Ana Marina I.
Tampa, FL
The absolute WORST bottled water you could ever buy. Literally known for having the worst taste. It actually is just like drinking a bottle of chemicals for fun. I would 0/10 recommend this for anyone who doesn't like the taste of chemicals.
Alexa H.
Boonville, IN
My favorite kind of water to buy! It tastes so great and it's not badly priced either. I think it tastes way better than any other kind of water. The flavor is just perfect and I definitely recommend it to other people.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?