BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Michelle Y.
Windermere, FL
I love everything about this water. I buy case after case. Always fresh, crisp tasting. Great packaging. The only water I drink. I keep bottles in the kitchen, bathroom, car, office, everywhere :)
Shannon A.
Dasani runs a close 1st as my favorite bottled water. It's super refreshing and tastes really good however, Aquafina beats it's by just a hair in taste in my personal opinion!
Marcie M.
Dasani Purified Water has no funny smell or taste like some bottled waters have and definitely tastes better than what comes out of your faucet at home. I enjoy Dasani Purified Water and recommend it to you.
Dayna W.
Muleshoe , TX
Kids bring these everywhere just practical to have with you in the car on the go. I have to keep track of how much water I drink an it's so easy with pre filled water bottles
Erin G.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
Super refreshing - I love drinking purified water versus drinking tap water. The small size is convenient for carrying to classes and having a few to get me through the day.
Janine A.
So portable! A wonderful product to take on walks, or to have for kids in the car/ pack for lunch! Dasani is one of my favorites because the bottle is a sturdier plastic. I can not taste the plastic which helps keep my body healthier.
Jackie C.
I can't believe I'm writing a review on water but this is my go to bottled water. This and Fiji because his water actually tastes clean. There are some bottled waters that just taste metallic and stale.
Kyra F.
Savannah, GA
I am not a fan of Dasani. This water tastes like it is loaded with salt. People will tell you that water is tasteless and I will tell them it is not. This water is not for me.
Shytasia F.
Middletown, CT
I can't express how much i love this water! Some bottles of water that I drink have an after taste , but this does not and it is very refreshing!! I am addicted to this water
Julia V.
It is refreshing and has a very clear taste other waters don't offer. It doesn't get that plastics flavor if you leave it out opened too long. By far my favorite water brandz
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?