BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Dawn D.
Cleveland, Oh
I am drinking one now. I keep a case in my car and a case in my fridge, I Love water and I have seen the tests that they do on the bottled water so this is one I know I can trust
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
A classic water. It tastes fine, it isn't the most "crisp" of all the waters out there, but it is one of the cheapest. The plastic can feel a bit flimsy as well.
cecilia r.
I don't care if this sounds odd, weird, or strange to you since everyone always says "all water tastes the same" but it doesn't! This is honeslty one if the best kinds if water next to the fiji or fuji water
Olga M.
P C Beach, FL
I like to by Dasani water 24pk . I usually bying it from Sam's Club its cheaper. I like the taste. tried differed bends before but always coming back to Dasani. Packaging is nice.
Roxanna T.
San Juan, TX
I think these little water bottles are so cute and very convenient when little kids are around, most of them will never finish a whole water bottle and these are so great for them
Laura T.
Alice, TX
Great tasting water best when served chilled on a hot day. Price is along the lines of other brands that don't taste as good. Delicious crisp flavor. Have been using this water for years and have not tasted anything better and fairly priced.
Christine G.
This water is pretty good. Nice and crisp. Typically found in the vending machine at my university. I wish the bottle used less plastic though. No reason for such a stiff bottle.
Megan O.
Sherwood, OR
I am drinking one of these currently as I type! This is the only water I get, and I love it so much. It tastes so much better than tap, or store brand bottles waters. I will never go back to drinking tap again.
Breanna H.
I love Dasani!!! I don't taste any chemicals or feel like I just drank from the faucet. It's just water refreshing my mouth and body. I could drink Dasani all day every day haha.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Dasani purified water is one brand I never see to often while grocery shopping. I have drank this one of twice at Wendy's however. I thought it was refreshing good tasting water.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?