BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Liz B.
I love the crisp taste of Dasani Water. From the very first time I tried it I was hooked. It's my all time favorite. Something about it just quenches my thirst. I like the fact that it doesn't taste like tap water.
Cristina M.
East Lansing, MI
Love the size of the water bottle. The water is great. Very nice packaging and presentation was excellent. They should definitely make a cooler cap. Dasani is good only thing that scares me is it actually fresh water since its coca cola product..
Jamie B.
Elkhart, IN
Dasani is the only water that has a crispy clean taste to it even an hour after that it has been opened. I rarely buy bottled water but when I do it'seems Dasani
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This might cost a couple more coins than regular water but it taste really fresh and clean. I love the fancy stable bottle it comes in. Will buy again and again!
sylvia c.
5 ***** My family loves this brand of waters. If your children won't drink enough water, Dasani offers flavored products as well. I just love the purified water.
Carolyn T.
Reading, MA
Water is water. i do get pretty picky when it comes to water though. tap water and water thats been in my fridge in a plastic container doesn't taste too good. i like dasani and basically anomy other bottled water. nice bottle, fiji is "crisper"
Alissa C.
As bottle water goes this is one of the best. It has no annoying mineral taste to it like some waters can have and it's a good price. Even some of the more expensive waters don't taste nearly as good as Dasani.
Lauryn S.
Jber, AK
I'm very picky when it comes to water but Dasani is one of my favorites. There are only a handful of bottled waters that I will drink and Dasani is almost always my number one choice
Anjali P.
Franklin, VA
You know, water is water, and water is good. I love water and I was thirsty, so I bought this, like always, and my thirst was satisfied. No need for improvement, its water. It tastes like regular plain water, so no need to compare to other brands.
Heather T.
Dexter, MO
This is my favorite brand of bottled water. I always keep a case at the house. it's amazingly refreshing and great to drink at room temp. I love this ice cold though. it's amazing.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?