BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Natalie  W.
Ormond Beach, FL
I like what brands that are available everywhere, and Dasani is one of those brands. I don't like having to switch the brand I'm drinking constantly as different water companies really do taste differently. Is Dasani the best water I've ever drank in my life? No. Is it good quality and readily available? Yes. That's what makes it a winner to me!
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This might cost a couple more coins than regular water but it taste really fresh and clean. I love the fancy stable bottle it comes in. Will buy again and again!
Miranda P.
I don't care what people say. Water does have a taste. I love everything about Dasani. It's affordable, packaged nicely and has a good taste. Can't go wrong with Dasani. This is my go to water.
Liz B.
I love the crisp taste of Dasani Water. From the very first time I tried it I was hooked. It's my all time favorite. Something about it just quenches my thirst. I like the fact that it doesn't taste like tap water.
Anjali P.
Franklin, VA
You know, water is water, and water is good. I love water and I was thirsty, so I bought this, like always, and my thirst was satisfied. No need for improvement, its water. It tastes like regular plain water, so no need to compare to other brands.
Lauryn S.
Jber, AK
I'm very picky when it comes to water but Dasani is one of my favorites. There are only a handful of bottled waters that I will drink and Dasani is almost always my number one choice
Jamie B.
Elkhart, IN
Dasani is the only water that has a crispy clean taste to it even an hour after that it has been opened. I rarely buy bottled water but when I do it'seems Dasani
Cristina M.
East Lansing, MI
Love the size of the water bottle. The water is great. Very nice packaging and presentation was excellent. They should definitely make a cooler cap. Dasani is good only thing that scares me is it actually fresh water since its coca cola product..
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Myfavorite expensive water. I'm not a fan is spring water, like arrowhead, for some reason just tastes dirty. I usually buy a few of these when I can. Love the taste. Even though I said expensive, it is still good value, compared to other waters.
Heather T.
Dexter, MO
This is my favorite brand of bottled water. I always keep a case at the house. it's amazingly refreshing and great to drink at room temp. I love this ice cold though. it's amazing.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?