BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
I really like DASANI water. Even though Water is water, when you drink this compared to something else , you'll be able to tell the difference. Its a clean fresh taste. Its the best
Yolanda J.
I love the dasani water! Especially the small bottle cause I know I will drink it all. I have a case now. It do not have a hard taste like some water. I love it!
Valyncia D.
I have bought Dasani water for years! It's clear and the most purest of waters you could ever purchase. The price is pretty reasonable for this amazing brand. :)
Ashley K.
Chickamauga , Ga
I love Dasani water. Like people say all water tastes the same but I disagree, I can tell the different tastes in different brand water and Dasani is my favorite
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This might cost a couple more coins than regular water but it taste really fresh and clean. I love the fancy stable bottle it comes in. Will buy again and again!
Jasmine H.
Dumfries, VA
Dasani is my favorite water to drink besides Deer Park. I've been drinking it my whole life so there's really nothing I can say. It has a really fresh taste and I love the packaging.
Nena B.
Aberdeen
I like this water because you can't taste the chlorine and the price is a good one
I don't buy many water bottles because I'm scared of it not tasting like water should taste to me
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
If I have to buy bottled water, I prefer Dasani. I can't explain why but Dasani tastes so much better to me. The small bottles are perfect to toss in a lunch box.
Samantha S.
Great for a nice refreshment on the go. Smaller size works well with taking the dogs for a walk and give them a refreshment without carrying a big bottle around.
Natasha R.
Kent, WA
Better than many other water brands for the same price. Doesn't have a distinct taste which is nice. I still prefer the luxury brands but if your switched out the water inside I still wouldn't notice. Good overall.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?