BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Hannah M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't LOVE dasani water, but for the price it cannot be beat. The bottles are a little thick and weirdly shaped compare to other bottles I have used but in general it has a nice design. The water tastes pretty normal and gets the hydration job done.
Anjali P.
Franklin, VA
You know, water is water, and water is good. I love water and I was thirsty, so I bought this, like always, and my thirst was satisfied. No need for improvement, its water. It tastes like regular plain water, so no need to compare to other brands.
Heather T.
Dexter, MO
This is my favorite brand of bottled water. I always keep a case at the house. it's amazingly refreshing and great to drink at room temp. I love this ice cold though. it's amazing.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This might cost a couple more coins than regular water but it taste really fresh and clean. I love the fancy stable bottle it comes in. Will buy again and again!
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA
This water is refreshing and you can honestly find it any and everywhere. This brand has always been in campus vending machines so it's kind of a go to beverage.
Malia R.
Dasani is hands down one of my favorite brands of bottled water. Although, I always seem to reach for Smartwater, Dasani is always a close second. Great tasting, and very refreshing.
Carolyn T.
Reading, MA
Water is water. i do get pretty picky when it comes to water though. tap water and water thats been in my fridge in a plastic container doesn't taste too good. i like dasani and basically anomy other bottled water. nice bottle, fiji is "crisper"
Miranda P.
I don't care what people say. Water does have a taste. I love everything about Dasani. It's affordable, packaged nicely and has a good taste. Can't go wrong with Dasani. This is my go to water.
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
I know that to some the taste of water is all the same but to me it's not maybe I'm different but there's only a few waters that I actually love the taste of and this is DEFINITELY one of them!! Smooth crisp H2O!!
Lucy V.
New york, NY
Dasani is one of the worst brands of water. The quality of it is subpar. People say that all water tastes the same, but there is definitely a difference. The aftertaste is horrible.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?