BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
It's literally just water. This and a few other big name brands are usually the ones I like to drink from. Their water tends to taste slightly better than smaller companies. And their prices are usually better too.
Cassie H.
Lancaster, NY
This is the best tasting bottled water I have had (without added flavor or electrolytes). It is also one of the most expensive bottled water brands I have bought.
Kate R.
Louisville, KY
Dasani water has a really good taste because of the electrolytes and minerals added, however it also has sodium added so watch out if you're watching your salt intake
Molly W.
Des Moines, IA
My family drinks these and they are especially easy to pack in a cooler. They are just to right amount for my kids do a whole bottle of water doesn't go to waste.
Stacy P.
Dayton, OH
Love this water!!! I know it's a little pricey compared to like Kroger or Walmart brand water but this brand is the best tasting I've bought!!! Love this water!!!
Jessie M.
This water is always very refreshing. I have never had one with an odd taste like some. The small size is good for travel or to just carry in your purse for the day.
Quinn R.
This is the brand of water I buy for our family. The tap water in our area is horrible and this brand is terrific 💦 I buy the gallon sizes to cook with & a couple cases to drink every week. Great price and product💧💧
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
I love drinking Dasani water! So refreshing! Great taste and doesn't seem to have a bad after taste. Dasani is the first choice of bottled water at our house. We all love Dasani water.
Arianna J.
DALZELL, SC
I personally think Dasani is the best tasting bottled water. It tastes clean and crisp. Sometimes other bottled waters can taste old and muddy. Not with Dasani, it's always refreshing.
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
The packaging is decent. I will drink it if there is nothing else available, but I don't really like the taste of it. I prefer fiji or smartwater if anything. Maybe if they filtered it differently. I don't by it if there are other choices available.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?