BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Quinn R.
This is the brand of water I buy for our family. The tap water in our area is horrible and this brand is terrific 💦 I buy the gallon sizes to cook with & a couple cases to drink every week. Great price and product💧💧
Charissa L.
Water is water right? I mean it did its job and kept me hydrated. There's a certain taste to Dasani water, something that's a bit sweet, some people love it others hate it, I love it.
Katrina T.
Woodville, ME
I buy water everyday and when I go into a store my first choice is dasani. It always meets my expectations. It's great compared to its alternatives. There is no need for improvement it's great the way it is. I would buy it again and again and again.
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
The packaging is decent. I will drink it if there is nothing else available, but I don't really like the taste of it. I prefer fiji or smartwater if anything. Maybe if they filtered it differently. I don't by it if there are other choices available.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Have these little babies everywhere i go, as a bariatric patient water is my best friend and i get dehydrated easily, its nice having these with me all the time :)
Erinn C.
When you open the bottle, it sounds like you're opening a carbonated drink. Also, there is sodium in the water which doesn't help quench your thirst considering it's salt. The most I can really say for it is that it's still better than a coke when you're thirsty.
Gricelda S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this water because it just is fresh. Nothing special just good freshness delight in a bottle. Also this does not taste like dirt, which is also a huge plus!
Helen N.
The DASANI Purified Water is great although sometime it can have a weird taste to it but it's still good and it's still water so why not drink it. The bottle packaging it very nice and sturdy and I like reusing it. Overall the water is nice and clean
Hannah M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't LOVE dasani water, but for the price it cannot be beat. The bottles are a little thick and weirdly shaped compare to other bottles I have used but in general it has a nice design. The water tastes pretty normal and gets the hydration job done.
mindy L.
Dalbo, MN
Dasani purified water is probably my favorite bottled water, they have nice sturdy bottles, the flavor is nice and crisp. It doesn't have the plastic taste like some other brands have. I always stock up on these because they are good for on the go.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?