BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Echo W.
Ocean Shores, WA
Our tap water tastes awful. Everyone who lives in our city either buys bottled water or filters it. We've become snobs about it in my household and only buy dasani.
Kassidy P.
Alexandria, LA
Nice packaging. It's just good quality water. I don't usually taste a difference between water, but when I do end up buying bottled water this is one of my choices.
Rebecca T.
Fort Worth, TX
The only time i really buy this is when I am out running around and need to rehydrate. If I can't find Ozarka. But there isn't anything wrong with this. It tasts pretty clean and fresh.
Jordan K.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm only rating Dasani drinking water a 3 because I personally prefer spring water over purified. Dasani is refreshing and the next best thing, next to Smart water.
Tammy G.
I drink only water most days and this one is good.It has a sturdy Bottle To take along with you where ever you go.I do not like the flimsy bottles they are awful.
Brenda S.
One of my favorite brands of water taste refreshing pure water. It's a little bit more expensive than the store brand but when you have extra money it is worth it
Eric T.
Spokane, WA
It's water...f on a municipal well so that means that you might as well just turn on your tap. The review is really about the packaging, Wow! It looks appealing. Game on water drinkers
Helen N.
Sachse, TX
The DASANI Purified Water is great although sometime it can have a weird taste to it but it's still good and it's still water so why not drink it. The bottle packaging it very nice and sturdy and I like reusing it. Overall the water is nice and clean
Ana S.
I know it is a mental thing but I just feel that Dasani has fresher and cleaner water than the other brands. It just tastes good and it is not expensive and you can just carry it on the go!
Jessie M.
This water is always very refreshing. I have never had one with an odd taste like some. The small size is good for travel or to just carry in your purse for the day.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?