BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
I purchase this every once in a while at checkout when I'm thirsty and need to hydrate. The taste is okay but it's a little pricey just for a small bottle of water.
Jordan K.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm only rating Dasani drinking water a 3 because I personally prefer spring water over purified. Dasani is refreshing and the next best thing, next to Smart water.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
The cutest little water bottles! We get these for camping trips and long outings as we try not to waste with little ones! They are especially easy to find at target!
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
I will buy this water when I'm on the go if it is the only option available. It has a slight metallic taste that I don't particularly care for. My husband likes it so I will buy it for him.
ashlie H.
Sacramento, CA
I'll be honest, never been a huge fan of desani, I'm a water snob, I ultimately die for voss water. I will give you this, however, desai kills Evian or arrowhead ANY DAY of the week! Mmm
Tracy K.
M favorite water. I know people think it's just water but there really is a flavor and texture to it. This is so smooth and tasty. I love this water and always choose it first. It's a little bit more money but worth it
brittany m.
Carrollton, GA
This is one water that I do not like to drink. It has a nasty after taste and has to much salt in it. I was told by my doctor that I had to stop drinking it because of the salt content.
Beatriz V.
El Paso, TX
Some people have told me that all water tastes the same and then a friend told me not that this one was different and when I tried it I could definitely feel that this water was better.
Kathleen L.
Saint Ignace, MI
I seem to be a picky when it comes to the taste of the water. some brands just don't taste quite right to me but Dasani tastes clean and pure. I also like that the bottle is substantial!
Juliette W.
Good water but not my favorite for the price. I'm. It sure if it is the bottle shape that also is not very fittin. For me. It also has a bit of a gritty taste when it is room temperature.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?