BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Justin L.
Felton, DE
It's very good tastes pure and refreshing it's just that I'm still thirsty after I drink this it's like the best water and I love how it tastes but it makes me even more thirties the value is definitely worth it and this is an okay water for on the go
Brittanie M.
Vian, OK
I used to drink this water only, until I got pregnant. I could taste every single mineral that is added to this water! It disgusted me so bad. Now that I'm not pregnant I'm afraid to try it again, but before all this happened I loved this water!
Holland M.
Charlotte, NC
I love this water! The bottle and design is nice and the waters taste itself so very refreshing! This is my go to brand of water! It isn't too expensive and I really enjoy it! I will typically buy this brand!
Vickey F.
Tasting this brand made me realize, all water doesn’t taste the same. It’s packed nicely and secure. Has no flavor like other waters. Very inexpensive and could be found in any store you go into. I would buy it again as a second choice, and I would definitely recommend it. Everyone taste bugs are different
Jonathan S.
Buffalo, NY
Tap Water. Pepsi's variant. It's probably safe. It shouldn't taste like anything. There's nothing exceptional about it. It's available in places, and is priced similarly to other overpriced bottles of water. It would not recommend purchasing it.
joz p.
im pretty noncommital when it comes to the taste of this water, its pretty average. also, expensive although super accessible. what i do like about this brand is the bottle. the bottle is super durable and i carry it with me and refill it constantly.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have never had a bad tasting bottle from them. I have had a problem with a few other brands. We use a filter at my house but we also keep these bottles around for my clients
Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
This bottled water is sold at my school. It tastes like fountain water, which personally, I am not a fan of. As far as quenching my thirst, it does its job! I do not recommend this. I am a bigger fan of Pure Life water and Wat-ahh. I would only repurchase if I am really thirsty.
Lynn B.
I’ve tried several brands of bottled water and this is my favorite. Water does have a flavor and this one is appealing to me. I buy the 24 pack. I even give this to my dog to drink. I don’t like drinking water, but this is the exception.
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
I will never drink this water! They add sodium in it so you continue to be thirsty after drinking it. This is why it is always sold at places like movie theatres, sports games, etc.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?