BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Ray S.
O Fallon, IL
I LOVE DASANI! It's hands down my favorite water ever and I have absolutely nothing negative to say about it other than the fact that my university just stopped carrying it which sucks.
Jazmin N.
Romeoville, IL
Classic taste. I do not believe that I will ever get tired of this taste. Durable plastic reassures me that my long day with my water bottle will last. Clean and crisp feeling
Mk P.
Coldwater, MS
Some people think water is water, but I beg to differ Dasani is a brand that I trust though. It always tastes fresh and I can drink it room temperature or ice cold.
Megan V.
San Diego , CA
I always order these with my grocery order. they're great, and I love the packaging. The blue on the label is very calming. Theres something about dasani water that just tastes better than other bottled water. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kathy C.
I love the taste of this bottled water. I buy cases of it all of the time. It is a good value and is a much better quality that the other water alternatives. The bottle design keeps the bottle from falling over and is not flimsy. I recommend this product.
Bibi B.
South Richmond Hill, NY
To me water is water however, I do taste quite a difference between different bottled waters. and this water was tasting great and it quenched my thirst the positive way. This was quite expensive than Poland spring that I always buy. I would buy again.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
Whenever I am purchasing bottled water I always go for Dasani. One, because it is normally on sale and two because the water tastes good. I am very picky about the way my water tastes and Dasani makes the cut every time
Cheryl H.
Bowling Green, KY
Perfect beverage for an on the go refresher. There is no after taste, just clear, pure, refreshing water. A good value and easy to toss in my bag to go. Purchase at any convenience, grocery store. I will continue to buy gain and would recommend to others.
Nora J.
Orlando, FL
I really don't like the taste of dasani, but it's the only bottled water sold at my school so it's what I have to deal with. I prefer purified water from tap that goes in a Britta filter.
Jade R.
Doral, FL
Let me start by saying that i drink a lot of water on a daily basis. i drink at least three liters or more of water on a daily basis. I prefer to drink the unflavored Dasani because of the quantity of water i consume daily. this water is very refreshing .
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?