BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Jazmin N.
Romeoville, IL
Classic taste. I do not believe that I will ever get tired of this taste. Durable plastic reassures me that my long day with my water bottle will last. Clean and crisp feeling
Bethany B.
This water makes me feel hydrated and quenches my thirst! I can be picky when it comes to water brands because I feel that a lot have different tastes, but this one has always been good!
Brittany G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Every time I go into a store to buy water - it's always Dasani. To me, it tastes the best compared to all of the different water brands out there. I don't know, there just isn't a bitter or chlorine taste with Dasani. I'm a huge fan and always will be!
Aong V.
Warren, MI
I love Dasani water. The water doesn't taste like metal. The bottle cap is easy to open. Others are usually more difficult and have too many ridges that hurt my hand. Definitely give Dasani water a try if you haven't before. This is one of my go to waters.
Jade R.
Sulphur, LA
I love the refreshing fast of Dasani purified water. It has such a good flavor to it. I will only buy Dasani. It's such a good value for the cost and what you receive. It's pretty much the same compared to other brands. I will continue to buy it again.
Kathleen L.
Saint Ignace, MI
I seem to be a picky when it comes to the taste of the water. some brands just don't taste quite right to me but Dasani tastes clean and pure. I also like that the bottle is substantial!
Andrea S.
Stoneham, MA
This is my favorite water brand hands down. Its clear, clean and the bottle is secure and not cheaply made. The taste is crisp and refreshing. I will always be a fan of coca cola products so this one made the list before I even tried it. I trust the brand.
Ashley P.
Lillington, NC
I've been drinking a lot of water lately (mainly because my skin was broken out from sweets and soft drinks) and most of the amount of my acne disappeared immediately! Love Dasani water.
Patri F.
Baltimore , Md
I see a lot of complaints about Dasani Water but I never had a problem with it. It always had a sweet taste to me. The only thing that will keep me from drinking it is I just recently found out it was made from tap water but I never had a bad experience.
Kassidy P.
Alexandria, LA
Nice packaging. It's just good quality water. I don't usually taste a difference between water, but when I do end up buying bottled water this is one of my choices.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?