BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Angie W.
Mount Enterprise, TX
I really do not like Dasani. It has a funky aftertaste in my opinion. I seem to taste chemicals anytime I drink it. I prefer a natural spring water to avoid that chemically purified taste.
jazmin z.
Brownsville, TX
This water is an amzing product because when ever your thirsty it really refreshes you and it doeant taste like chlorox like many other brands do and its just amazing how it help you skin and body keep hidrated and its good to fo on any sunny or whatever day!
LaChae R.
New Orleans, LA
Can't go wrong with Dasani. I love to stay hydrated, as I'm always on the go and sometimes it gets very hot here where I live. And they're always on some sort of sale so I buy them in bulk!
Elizabeth F.
Spencer, IA
This product is easy to use and tastes great. The packaging is good for the function of the water. I think this product is comparable well to other brands. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but I have yet to encounter a problem with the quality.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
Dasani is far and away my least favorite of the bottled water brands. Growing up we always used to say that "Dasani tastes like dirt," and the sentiment still rings true as an adult.
Chloe I.
Lawrence, KS
Dasani water is a very good tasting brand of water. It is a good value for the quality that I am achieving. I donate most of the water that I buy from them and it is always appreciated! I will continue to buy Dasani because it helps me make a difference in my community.
Caitlin  R.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't purchase bottle water often because I have a filter for my water at home. When I do I like too buy this brand it's really good. Doesn't taste like chemicals are in it and is smooth.
Ashley B.
Ogden, UT
I don't think there's a better tasting bottled water out there. I've tasted bottled water that tasted more like dirt than water. This product is not one of them. I don't buy bottled water often, but when I do, it's always Dasani. The packaging was fine on it.
Shamara W.
Gwynn Oak, MD
I've purchased many different brands of water but I feel like Dasani has the best taste, this brand is refreshing and crisp without having a mineral taste to it. I'd recommend this brand especially since you can always find it on sale at stores like Wakgreens.
Angela H.
Green Bay, WI
It's bottled water. Not much to say. It's just tap water but in a bottle. The packaging is okay, nothing fancy. Decently priced for bottled water. It's exactly what you expect it to be - bottled water. Tastes like water, therefore, I have no real complaints.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?