BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Sanya P.
Water is my favorite beverage ever since I was a little girl and rhis water although it is great I prefer it at room temperature. It has a slightly dofferent taste to other purified waters.
Jessica H.
Valparaiso, IN
My favorite water, it doesn't taste like plastic and the flavor isn't bland. It taste refreshing and fresh. I usually don't like room temperature water but this one I can drink it at room temp
Caitlin  R.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't purchase bottle water often because I have a filter for my water at home. When I do I like too buy this brand it's really good. Doesn't taste like chemicals are in it and is smooth.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
Dasani is far and away my least favorite of the bottled water brands. Growing up we always used to say that "Dasani tastes like dirt," and the sentiment still rings true as an adult.
Chris O.
Summerville, SC
Other than coffee and Wine, water is the only thing I drink so I'm pretty picky. There is a difference in water and I love Dasani because it tastes like pure, clean water. Very refreshing.
LaChae R.
New Orleans, LA
Can't go wrong with Dasani. I love to stay hydrated, as I'm always on the go and sometimes it gets very hot here where I live. And they're always on some sort of sale so I buy them in bulk!
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
In an effort to help my son drink more water we purchased these dasani small bottles for him to have at school with his lunch. They fit perfectly in his lunch box and he loves having water instead of fruity juice pouches.
Andrea T.
Palmetto Bay, FL
If taste good but not as good as other waters. I have heard that it is affordable but the water is tap water so you are essentially paying money were you can get it to free through a sink.
Angie W.
Mount Enterprise, TX
I really do not like Dasani. It has a funky aftertaste in my opinion. I seem to taste chemicals anytime I drink it. I prefer a natural spring water to avoid that chemically purified taste.
Brandi C.
Dasani water is always good for those thirst quencher moments however to me to the water always has a bit of a sweet taste than a crisp clean taste. good for the price.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?