BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Yasmeen G.
San Diego , CA
I like Dasani when I just want to purchase a single water bottle from the gas station or at school. But j never buy cases of it cause they're kind of expensive in comparison to other brands.
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA
You can never go wrong with water at the beach. You need to stay hydrated with plenty of water while in the sun and one of my favorite brands of water is Dasani Purified Water
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
Water is water. This got five stars from me on that note but also because it doesn't seem to have a mouth drying effect which sometimes happens to me with bottled water so it's great and the water bottle sizes are great too.
Lupita A.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite water!!!!! it has a really great taste ,perfect size ,it's a little expensive and best of all its 100% recyclable plastic bottle ...... Love Dasani water
Brandi C.
Dasani water is always good for those thirst quencher moments however to me to the water always has a bit of a sweet taste than a crisp clean taste. good for the price.
Angela H.
Green Bay, WI
It's bottled water. Not much to say. It's just tap water but in a bottle. The packaging is okay, nothing fancy. Decently priced for bottled water. It's exactly what you expect it to be - bottled water. Tastes like water, therefore, I have no real complaints.
Sanya P.
Water is my favorite beverage ever since I was a little girl and rhis water although it is great I prefer it at room temperature. It has a slightly dofferent taste to other purified waters.
Shamara W.
Gwynn Oak, MD
I've purchased many different brands of water but I feel like Dasani has the best taste, this brand is refreshing and crisp without having a mineral taste to it. I'd recommend this brand especially since you can always find it on sale at stores like Wakgreens.
Ashley B.
Ogden, UT
I don't think there's a better tasting bottled water out there. I've tasted bottled water that tasted more like dirt than water. This product is not one of them. I don't buy bottled water often, but when I do, it's always Dasani. The packaging was fine on it.
Nisha R.
Norfolk, VA
Expensive, but perfect size for my purse. The store brands that are the same size have flimsy caps that don't remain secure in my purse. I think it's worth it for the occasional use. I like to grab these so I can toss later and not lug around a water bottle.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?