BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Paris S.
Forest Park, GA
Love Dasani water. Even though it is significantly pricier than other waters, it taste amazing. You can definitely tell the difference between Dasani and other waters if you drink them often.
Stephanie R.
Woodstock, GA
My go to when I'm in a hurry and need a bottle of water while I'm out and about. Plus, the bottles hold up well so I know I can refill it while I'm out if my errands are going to take a while.
Aly B.
I know most water tastes the same but at least you can actually open this one easily. Most bottles are so thin with their plastic, if you squeeze them too hard it pours out when you open them.
Barbiie H.
Its a good water the only thing I hate about it its that it has salt on it and if u didn't know read the label it has a taste to it I don't drink it as often but when I do I like it real cold.
Yasmeen G.
San Diego , CA
I like Dasani when I just want to purchase a single water bottle from the gas station or at school. But j never buy cases of it cause they're kind of expensive in comparison to other brands.
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
This water tastes great. You know some purified water has that type of plasticky taste ? Well this some doesn't. It's great when cold. Some waters make u even more thirsty but this water calms your thirst and makes you feel great!
Emily S.
Wichita, KS
It's drinking water. It tastes good. However, I've heard there is some sodium in this so it makes you drink more of the water and therefore you aren't really getting as much water as you need.
Abby G.
I love Dasani drinking water. We but them all the time and drink all the time as well. You can never go wrong with them. I prefer it over any other water brand and continue to purchase their products
Mae A.
Dasani is my favorite water. I drink 6 to 8 bottles a day. I've been doing this for a little over 5 years now. I feel much better, I never cared for water until Dasani.
Karen B.
Clermont, Fl
I love Dasani water it is the best water you can drink it has great taste to it and keeps you going it doesn't taste funny and it's great water I don't drink all types of water because of the taste but this one is good. I love water I drink about 4 bottles a day
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?