BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Ashley G.
Bogalusa, LA
It is refreshing. Pleasant flavor. Convenient packaging. Reasonable price. Easy to find in store . Unfortunately you must be mindful of the bottle being plastic so you may want to recycle it
Karli W.
Mishawaka, IN
We are always wasting water bottles in my house, but with these mini sizes we save!! We an actually finish this size & not waste it by leaving it sitting around. Dasani water is so refreshing!
Sarah O.
I struggle with drinking water throughout the day, I have found that these smaller bottles for some reason make me drink more water. So that's always a plus in my book.
Alessandra Z.
Coolangatta, QLD
I use to like Dasani. However in the past few years their new bottles are not good. I don't know what they did but the water taste like plastic. It has a gross plastic aftertaste. Honestly just drink tap water at this point. I would not buy this unless I have to.
Tanya J.
Tucson, AZ
Dasani is my very favorite purified water. So many bottled waters taste just like tap water, Dasani does not have the chlorine-y quality that tends to make my throat scratchy when I drink other brands. It also has a nice smooth mouth feel, if that makes any sense.
Jessica O.
This water is fantastic and reasonably priced! There are only a few waters I will buy but this one is one of my favorites. I love buying it by case. I have not tried their flavor water but I'm sure it's just as good. 👍
Joanne R.
My boyfriend is convinced the "green top" tastes different from the regular Dasani. I say no!

I've never been a big fan of Dasani as it has that "tap water" taste I abhor. I drink it when it's the only bottled water available and I'm feeling parched but I definitely wouldn't and don't go out of my way to purchase it.
SueAnne D.
Roswell, NM
Love Dasani I drink bottled water everyday because I don't like the way to water tastes. And the way it feels in my mouth. My whole family drinks bottled water everyday and we love Dasani!!!
Paris S.
snellville ga
Love Dasani water. Even though it is significantly pricier than other waters, it taste amazing. You can definitely tell the difference between Dasani and other waters if you drink them often.
Mae A.
Dasani is my favorite water. I drink 6 to 8 bottles a day. I've been doing this for a little over 5 years now. I feel much better, I never cared for water until Dasani.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?