BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Emily M.
It's crisp, it's cold, and weirdly enough I think it tastes better than some of the other brands out there. My preferred brand to purchase if I don't have my refillable water bottle with me.
Brittany M.
Staten Island, NY
For average water bottle water this is one of my favorites! It is not too hard on the wallet like some other brands (SmartWater, Fiji, etc.) and doesn't taste like it was put through millions of chemicals. If you would rather drink bottled this is the way to go!
Abby G.
I love Dasani drinking water. We but them all the time and drink all the time as well. You can never go wrong with them. I prefer it over any other water brand and continue to purchase their products
Shivani P.
Dasani is one of the few bottled waters that I would drink. It tastes refreshing and pure. I absolutely love it. It also does not cost much, probably about $2-$3 for a bottle depending on the size. I will absolutely be buying this product again in the near future.
Alexa P.
Dubuque, IA
As far as water, this is my favorite bottled water to drink, although I usually don't buy it, only when I'm in a crunch because I hate drinking out of plastic. It's pure tasting compared to others, so I would recommend this brand to people instead of other brands.
Ashley G.
Bogalusa, LA
It is refreshing. Pleasant flavor. Convenient packaging. Reasonable price. Easy to find in store . Unfortunately you must be mindful of the bottle being plastic so you may want to recycle it
Emily S.
Wichita, KS
It's drinking water. It tastes good. However, I've heard there is some sodium in this so it makes you drink more of the water and therefore you aren't really getting as much water as you need.
Lindsey R.
Moorhead, MN
Dasani is expensive and does not taste good. It has a stronger taste than most waters, and it is somewhere between the toilet water taste of cheap brands, and the sharp mineral-y taste of more expensive brands. I am willing to drink it, but it is not my favorite.
Paris S.
Forest Park, GA
Love Dasani water. Even though it is significantly pricier than other waters, it taste amazing. You can definitely tell the difference between Dasani and other waters if you drink them often.
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
This water tastes great. You know some purified water has that type of plasticky taste ? Well this some doesn't. It's great when cold. Some waters make u even more thirsty but this water calms your thirst and makes you feel great!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?