BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Kylie T.
Natchitoches, LA
Dasani's purified water is so refreshing! It's definitely one of the better tasting bottled waters! It's a must have for those of us who are always on the go and refuse to drink from the tap!
Susan C.
I'm picky about my water--it has to taste right. :) I've like Dasani from way back when they first appeared--still like them to this day. I also like their packaging, the blue bottle is fun.
Jessica B.
Good water. pretty basic. tastes good, flavor is nice and healthy? I mean there are 0 calories which is nice. Good brand reputation as well.  I like the blue and green aesthetic of the bottle. But also, let's be real, it's water not much else to say.
Noemi L.
It's water. It does what it's supposed to do. However the weird thing about it is that this brand usually just keeps me thirsty. I don't know maybe I'm just really weird.
Stephanie R.
Woodstock, GA
My go to when I'm in a hurry and need a bottle of water while I'm out and about. Plus, the bottles hold up well so I know I can refill it while I'm out if my errands are going to take a while.
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA
You can never go wrong with water at the beach. You need to stay hydrated with plenty of water while in the sun and one of my favorite brands of water is Dasani Purified Water
Courtlyn W.
Monroe, LA
This and smart water is the only water that I drink just because all the others seem to have a very distinct nasty taste. Absolutely love this water! I have to keep a case under my bed cause I always drink water at night! Haha
Kaylee S.
Alpena , MI
I love the little water bottles! I also prefer dasani brand vurse others. ( yes I know that's crazy to say )! But, if you drink water a lot, you can tell a difference.
Yasmeen G.
San Diego , CA
I like Dasani when I just want to purchase a single water bottle from the gas station or at school. But j never buy cases of it cause they're kind of expensive in comparison to other brands.
Lindsey R.
Moorhead, MN
Dasani is expensive and does not taste good. It has a stronger taste than most waters, and it is somewhere between the toilet water taste of cheap brands, and the sharp mineral-y taste of more expensive brands. I am willing to drink it, but it is not my favorite.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?