BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Christi R.
Henderson, TX
Good water. Decent prices. Easily found in stores and not over priced. It is usually always good quality and tastes good. I have also tried the flavored waters and they are good also and I would try all or any of them again any time and recommend them to anyone to try
Sarah  N.
Columbus, OH
This was a refreshing bottle of water! This was a great purchase because at the time I was really thirsty. I hope that others seriously consider which bottled water they choose for consumption.
Tanisha T.
Lexington, NC
When I first drank this, i was put off by the fact that this water listed salt as an ingredient. But I started drinking it again and it's fine. Not the first one I'd buy, but great none the less.
Amber C.
OSCEOLA, WI
This is one of my least favorite bottled water brands on the market. Something about it tastes different - like not is clean/pure. I find myself going out of my way to avoid buying Dasani water.
Holly S.
Abingdon, MD
Great size bottle to have around for kids or for a quick drink. The lids are easy to open and the bottles are plant based which is great for recycling! If Deer Park water is not available, Dasani is the next best option when it comes to water. I would continue to buy.
Daisy L.
Awesome water. Will always pull for a Dasani over any other brands, and it's affordable, not like the other brands that charge you an arm and a leg to quench your thirst.
Nadine K.
Columbia, MD
This has a really nice fresh taste, not metallic like some bottled water is. The bottles are also well made enough where they don't get dented when you put them at the bottom of your backpack :)
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
I love these mini water bottles! They fit per style in a purse, or lunch box. They are also great to take for a run, if you have to carry it along. Very convenient. Plus I love the taste of Dasani.
Jodie L.
Southaven, MS
Family favorite water. Some of the other bottled waters have an almost thick taste. This is very clean and refreshing. I was skeptical since its bottled by Coke but there is no soda taste at all
Elizabeth M.
Hialeah, FL
My all time favorite water. It's so refreshing and has no taste whatsoever. Love that I can find it everywhere and it's refreshing. I know water is water but you can never go wrong with Dasani.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?