BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Hannah R.
I absolutely love Dasani. A few different kinds of water literally make me sick, but Dasani hasn't done that. The taste is really great and it really quenches your thirst.
Lisa B.
Crooksville, OH
My family absolutely loves bottled water and Dasani is one of our favorites! It has a good and crisp flavor. I know people say water doesn't have s flavor but there are many types of bottled water that we won't drink because we don't like the "flavor". Dasani tastes great!
Katie T.
Clifton Forge, VA
I'm super picky about my water but every time I drink Dasani I'm never disappointed. I've never tried their flavored water because I don't like flavored water but I'm sure that would be good also.
Marissa C.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I am a huge water fan just to say. I wish this has a bit of a crisper taste. One thing I really like is the durability of the bottles. They can be refilled multiple times.
Juliana C.
Westminster, MD
A good standby for water when I don't have my reusable bottle with me. Dasani doesn't have as crisp of a flavor as its competitors, but still has that clean, cool taste I love from bottled water.
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
Being such a big company, I expected good things from this water, but I was heavily disappointed. This is my least favorite bottled water. It has a very harsh taste that I find very unpleasant.
Tina B.
Lewisport, KY
We use many brands of bottled water, mostly whatever is on sale. My son thinks Dasani has a weird metalic taste, but it's about the same as most others for myself personally.
Tammy M.
Dasani water is crisp and clear tasting. I've been drinking more water so I've been taking bottled water to work instead of soda. I find that some brands of water have a funny aftertaste but Dasani is clean tasting. The bottle is also thick enough to not collapse on you
Mattie P.
It doesn't taste very good. I know water is water, but for some reason Dasani tastes worse than other water bottles I've used. I only purchased this because it was the only one in the hotel room.
Arlev S.
Union, NJ
I was never super picky with water. I had some trust over faucet water, because of the Flint crisis...but my family's go to water source is definitely our faucet watee that has a purifier. So that's why we had to buy a couple of Dasani water...and it was a good choice!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?